Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Different kind of a Doppelganger?

When I was 16 I walked up the hall and got near the kitchen.

Something caught my eye and I looked , It was my Dad cutting a grapefruit in the kitchen.I looked away and then turned back to speak and he wasn't there.I could see him perfectly but he was a bit transparent. My Dad was not dead he was at work. They say a doppelganger is seeing a double of yourself. What did I see? I'm 38 now and will never forget it. After all these years you can see how "real" this was for me.Different kind of a Doppelganger?
Our memories are 'etched' into our brains. Apparently, your mind recorded the scene and played it back. The same thing happened to me, except my grandfather had recently passed away. I saw him walking down the hall of his home, carrying his Bible, heading to church just as he always did!



By the way, doppelganger means twin in German. The word came into existence after Hitler had several 'twins' appear in different parts of Europe to confuse his enemies. It worked!
The other answer - your dad was daydreaming strongly. perhaps a bit of astral projection.



Just a though. I've seen a few people who projected while day dreaming. always a strange thing.Different kind of a Doppelganger?
dopplegangers can double what is in your memorie so it copied what your dad must f been doing.Different kind of a Doppelganger?
what i know of doppelgangers in myth are they can take the form of anyone they chose to, could have just been a hungry one getting a bite to eat. i know that sounds sarcastic but i have personally had some strange experiences

No comments:

Post a Comment