Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What is the term ( I think it is German) for hearing a living person's voice before they actually arrive?

It is not a doppelganger or poltergeist because the person is alive and generally not bad. I knew the term years ago, and have heard several other people describe the same phenomenon. It happens when the person hearing is awake and they are not dreaming nor hallucinating due to medication,etc. Thanks.What is the term ( I think it is German) for hearing a living person's voice before they actually arrive?
The Germans call it "Phantasie"
Clairaudience is the ability to hear in a paranormal manner. It's the same in German.What is the term ( I think it is German) for hearing a living person's voice before they actually arrive?
I think it's called "anticipatory imagination". It's not German and I just made it up, but it sounds like what you're describing.What is the term ( I think it is German) for hearing a living person's voice before they actually arrive?
There is a paranormal term for encountering someone ahead of normal time called an Arrival case. This is the appearance of someone in a place other then where the actual person is, usually when the actual person is on their way to that place. A phantom double can manifest ahead of the real person. The real person is never aware of it.
I think it's just put down to pre-arrival.



I have been on a few forums where people reported events -so it is not exceptionally rare.

One person reported a particular knock, door opening then shutting - glimpsing someone walk into another room - then dissapearing. 10 minutes later they actually did the same thing.

I think it is a temporary distorion in gravity - which creates a temporary distortion in time (as electricity and magnetism are linked, so are these two)

Expect to hear more when CERN experiments later this year!



Phantom door knocks can also be put down to this too.
I googled Deja Entendu but it didn't seem to fit.

I saw this on a tv show one time...where a woman appeared at a place..think she was a teacher. The parents of a child saw her and said "There's Miss___...then in a little while..she came into the place. I didn't know this could actually happen.
I think it's actually french and it's called Deja Entendu

No comments:

Post a Comment