Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Do you believe that all of us, out there somewhere have a doppelganger?

Some people believe we do, I hope I don't since I'd be freaked out.

I wonder if twins and triplets, quadruplets, quintents and sextets, have them as well?



What doppelganger means for you people who don't know:



Dop路pel路g盲ng路er

Pronounced:

dop-uhl-gang-er; Ger. daw-puhl-geng-er

noun

a ghostly double or counterpart of a living person.

Also called doubleganger.Do you believe that all of us, out there somewhere have a doppelganger?
I think some of us do, not all of us. For example, Free (former co-host of BET's 106 and Park) looks eerily like veteran r%26amp;b singer Mary J. Blige.



Free:

http://www.vibe.com/blog/vc/free.jpg



Mary J. Blige

http://images.askmen.com/galleries/singe鈥?/a>



Right or Wrong?
I sure do! I am a firm believer in the Doppelganger Theory. I even found mine.Do you believe that all of us, out there somewhere have a doppelganger?
I personally do not believe dopplegangers---as in the mythical type---exist. Dopplegangery exists, in a sense, in the form of personal identity theft.



I do believe angels and guardian angels exist.



Dopplegangers can be a real challenge for a low-level party of adventurers in a Dungeons and Dragons game, but that's another matter entirely . . .Do you believe that all of us, out there somewhere have a doppelganger?
that would be scary....hope he's living high on the hog
They say we all have one, l'm sure out there, there is someone who closely resembles me.
no
I'm not scared of that, but you all better be.

Two of me would cause some serious devastation.
Some years ago,my then teen-age son saw a man walking ahead of him.The man's height,walk,clothes,etc.was 'me'.My son ran up behind the man,jumped high in the air,%26amp; on the way down,slapped the man on top of the head.When the man turned,furious %26amp; cursing,my son nearly fainted with shock.So,yes,i have a doppleganger,unfortunately for my son.
I hope not. I like being unique

No comments:

Post a Comment