Friday, February 10, 2012

Is there a word for somebody dating another person similar to their ex?

Long story short.



- Broke up with ex girlfriend

- She's now seeing an uglier doppelganger version of me (''twin'')

- She said she's not over me





Is there a Technical term for this method of getting over someone?Is there a word for somebody dating another person similar to their ex?
The exposure effect maybe? She has become adjusted to dating the version of "you" and is seeking it elsewhere(?)Is there a word for somebody dating another person similar to their ex?
Yes it's called having a particular physical type of person you like.



I know a guy who lost his first partner to a stroke 20 years ago. He became partner's with one of my friends. The late partner and my friend are dead ringers for each other. This man likes a certain type of guy and my friend tripped the trigger on that part and time took care of the rest.Is there a word for somebody dating another person similar to their ex?
Yes it's called not actually getting over it and accusing your ex of not getting over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment