Saturday, February 4, 2012

Do you have a doppelganger ?

have you ever met someone that look liked you?Do you have a doppelganger ?
I once met someone that looked like me (or so other people thought) but she wasn't my doppelganger. I do however have a shadowman although I think I've temporarily ditched him.
Of course not! theres no one out there that looks like me! lool joking!

I dont know maybe there is!

Im sure somewhere there is, think of the BILLIONS of people out there, there must be someone who resembles everyone a tad =]

Ive been told i look like this person

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archi鈥?/a>

xDo you have a doppelganger ?
Yeah, but my doppleganger is a real hoochiepucker.Do you have a doppelganger ?
I am the doppelganger. I have a goatee. That's the sign of being the evil twin.
Yes i do but i didn't meet him.

this guy looks like me

http://www.movieactors.com/photos703/gib鈥?/a>
Had a guy come up once and told me I look just like his son. Saw his son later and could see the resemblance, but not quite a doppelganger.
nope...i have never met someone who looks like me



but my friend said she saw someone who looked liked me and talked like me which i think is pretty weird
I've been told that I do but I've never met them
No. I'm freakin' gorgeous.....
I have a few lol
haha no but people have said they've seen people that look like me
no i have not =)
not that i know of
I've been told I do but I've never met or seen them.

I do feel that they are out to get me, though.
I have a couple of them, I went to school with one. Everyone thought we were twins.
hey my teacher was talking about this the other day. no i have not met my doppelganger
My cousin and I look similar.



So people say.



But now she has died her hair, so not so much now.
In every bathroom I've ever been in. Still blows my mind to this day.
  • bridal make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment