Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Is it possibly a doppelganger?

Well I recently read about doppelgangers your evil double which is from another dimension and is supposedly the evil version of you and they show up in certain vincinities when you are somewhere else causing people to think its you. Well not to long ago a few nights ago actually while I was getting a kitten a dude claims he seen me go into his store threaten him trash his store curse him out and left so i`m thinking what if my doppelganger did that?Is it possibly a doppelganger?
i heard of such a story that includes a doctor and a patient

at one point the doctor came to the patient with a mean attitude and say he was going to die and there was no hope

then when he left he and came back 5 min later

the patient was scared and crying the doctor ask whats wrong and the patient said u just came and curse me out and said i have no hope the doctor replied no i didn't i just came in now..

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE IN THE WORLD OF GOD
Or maybe your friend mistook some guy for you. Or maybe you have multiple personalities.Is it possibly a doppelganger?
I'm not accusing you, but do you do PCP or any other type of drugs at times?

Do you receive mental treatment?

There are a lot of people who look a lot alike in certain ways and can be mistaken for each other.

I am not accusing, just offering some suggestions, by the way, I do not believe in crap like dopplegangers, sorry, but I just don't buy into it.Is it possibly a doppelganger?
l'm putting it simply as possible, yeah.
I think there is someone else that looks too much like you do. However, there are strange things going on. I've never seen a doppelganger of myself, but I've seen it of someone else, and it was weeeird! ... to say the least. The "copy" of my friend was not an exact copy, but he definitely was another Brian, and acted like he was actually Brian. There was something different about the "copy" but I couldn't tell what it was. The real Brian called me on the phone at the time I was looking at the "copy" of him. I still don't know what to make of it. The universe has its strange things and because we don't understand everything, or anything about them, we tend to label them "paranormal". This one is one of them. Maybe it's true that there are parallel realities and sometimes they mix in strange ways. I wish I had asked the "copy" to talk to the Brian I was talking to on the phone, but I was so shocked that I didn't know what to do. I'll always wonder what would have happened.
What if you have multiple doppelgangers?

What if the sky falls?

What if you get a really bad hangnail?



First, stop drinking or doing drugs.

Sober up good, then decide that you will only be you.

Walk forward in your own life.
judging by your profile picture, i would say you were probably high and actually did it. anyways i once met my doppelganger, but i was such a baddasz, that he got scared and ran away

No comments:

Post a Comment