Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My film class is doing some 'celebrity doppelganger' thing, who do I look like?

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=542097%26amp;l=db548577c2%26amp;id=100000500952964

That's me. This is for extra credit in my film class.

I've been told Audrey Hepburn and ashley greene but I'd like some other opinions.My film class is doing some 'celebrity doppelganger' thing, who do I look like?
You kind of look like a really young Jennifer Love Hewitt.. By the way you're gorgeous!!
My first thought is Ashley Greene (plays Alice on Twilight the movie)My film class is doing some 'celebrity doppelganger' thing, who do I look like?
I can't see your picture...it says the link is broken:( but I wanna help you!My film class is doing some 'celebrity doppelganger' thing, who do I look like?
Audrey Hepburn... try the facebook celebrity lookalike... they give u a better...
You're gorgeous!

I'd have to agree with the Ashley Greene idea.
I think you have a similar look to Jamie Lee Curtis, (I know she's older, but she still looks really good) it could the expression you are making but I see some similarities.
Go here - http://www.myheritage.com



There is a place on this website where you can upload your photo and it will compare you with celebrities. It is free.



Once you join or log in just click - celebrities %26amp; fun



This place is a safe place. I don't think I had to download anything to do my photo comparisons. There is a place on the main menu that says something like "Download our family tree builder" but just ignore it and click on the "celebrities %26amp; fun "
Bozo the Clown
  • cream treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment