Friday, February 10, 2012

I'm curious about the phenomenon doppelganger. is there anyone could explain it?

Sylvia Browne:I'm curious about the phenomenon doppelganger. is there anyone could explain it?
Doppelganger is German for "double-goer." This is basically the image of someone seen in a place where they cannot be. To see your own doppelganger was suppose to be a harbinger of death according to the folklore. There are many theories on doppelgangers, from demonic visitation to psychic phenomena. For instance, Tibetan lamas warn their students against performing this and other miracles as power in this world distracts from true enlightenment. Some Catholic saints have also been noted for this miracle which is called bi-location. More often, doppelgangers have been attributed to mischievous (harmless) spirits or in more modern times, time-slips.I'm curious about the phenomenon doppelganger. is there anyone could explain it?
Apparently we all have a doppelganger (a double image). I got into trouble with my parents many years ago because an uncle claimed to have seen me somewhere I was not, and nowhere near, at the time and place he said he had seen me. My parents believed my uncle but he could not have seen me as I was not there so he must have seen my doppelganger.
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment