Friday, February 10, 2012

What's the name for a friend that you have everything in common with?

I have this childhood best friend, but I also have other best friends, so I want to find a more unique term for her. We have everything in common LITERALLY and we always talk about problems together and laugh about everything together too.

I would call her my "twin" or something since she's basically me on the inside, but I'm not too sure about that. Maybe my alter-ego or doppelganger?

What's the name for a friend that you have everything in common with?
I was the exact same with a girl I met in 4th grade.

I think that the term that people used to describe us was,

as someone else said,

"Soulmates".



Don't lose that bond with her! You're so lucky to have her!

= )What's the name for a friend that you have everything in common with?
I saw this picture in my aunt's house with a poem on it about being sisters by heart.



Maybe she's your SBH! :DWhat's the name for a friend that you have everything in common with?
soul mate

No comments:

Post a Comment