Saturday, February 4, 2012

Dreaming Of My Doppelganger

I dreamt that there was a doppelganger in my house. It was a ghostly doppelganger of me and was trying to kill me. I was running but, sudddenly, it came to my mind that, why don't i kill it before it kills me. so i turned around, defended myself and use a cloth to strangle it. Then the my doppelganger fended me off den ran away. After that, it keeps coming back and spying on me in my own home.



Does this dream means anything? its very realistic.. to the point that i cant even hear my alarm ring and couldn't even wake up until exactly 12 noon.. What does it mean?Dreaming Of My Doppelganger
It means that you probably had some thoughts about doppelgangers in the day or so before the dream, and that you were very tired and slept a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment