Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Would the Doppelganger be considered a myth or a legend?

ThanksWould the Doppelganger be considered a myth or a legend?
Both myth and legend are very similar words, they both mean an unproven story or fact. Legend is more about the handing down of stories than the word myth though. Myth is more commonly known as the unproven or false belief. The Doppelganger is debatable and is based more on personal belief in this instance. I would say it is a legend, it has been around for many many years and has been handed down with no proof throughout the ages, but it could also be considered a myth. A definite loopy answer as you can debate the two meanings for days.
I'd have to say a Myth. However, I'm no genius so don't listen to me.Would the Doppelganger be considered a myth or a legend?
legendWould the Doppelganger be considered a myth or a legend?
It seems that it would be a myth or folklore.
I do believe in it. It happened to my cousin.

No comments:

Post a Comment