Thursday, January 26, 2012

Doppelganger?

ive been reading about dopplegangers these past few days now...pls tell me more about them..and share ur stories..

thnxDoppelganger?
doppelganger is a german word.where did u read about it?

a doppelganger is somebody that looks like you and ...its hard 2 explain...lol just imagine you having a twin that looks like you and acts like you but u r not related......i guess thats the best way 2 explain it and hope i helped you....
they are people like us same every thingDoppelganger?
ummm. arn't they a shape-shifter?Doppelganger?
once I was at the laundry mat minding my own business sitting on a bench waiting for my laundry to get done



all of a sudden these two Chinese people walk up really close to me and start talking to each other in Chinese or something



they were both smiling and very happy to see me.. I didn't know what they were so happy about



I doubt they even spoke english.. but from what they were saying I could kind of make out that they were saying that I looked exactly like someone they knew



btw I am a Hispanic male

No comments:

Post a Comment