Thursday, January 26, 2012

Have you ever had a Doppelganger experience ?

and what were the details of that experience.Have you ever had a Doppelganger experience ?
Yeah, a couple of times. The first time was when I was thirteen or so; I "heard" my dad come in through the front door, walk into the kitchen, open the fridge, and get a soda. I said hello, and got no answer, so I went to see what was wrong. No one was in the house, so I kinda freaked out; Dad showed up about an hour later, completely messed up-he'd had a stroke at work and driven himself home before going to the hospital!!! Yikes!!!



The second one wasn't as weird; I moved to a new town, and everybody seemed to already know me, which was freaky. Finally, one of my friends showed me a picture that explained why-I had a twin! Same hair, same skin, same bone structure, you name it! I ended up meeting her; she's actually a little taller than me, and has a tattoo I don't have, but that's about the only difference. We both freaked out and started looking really hard at our birth records! We're not related, but we might as well be sisters.



Obviously, we ended up as best friends! :DHave you ever had a Doppelganger experience ?
yup, in a movie. in blade 2 as the grp of actors is going up or down some stairs in some underground nightclub or something(can't remember cos the movie is terrible), one of the extras looks EXACTLY like me, it made me and my friends rewind and pause it... was freakish and weird, hairstyle, even the cloths wardrobe had put him in looked like me
  • eye lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment