Friday, January 20, 2012

What if a doppelganger of yours will appear to your friends??pls help?

well, my friends saw my doppelganger at school for two times and im very afraid that maybe something bad will happen to me...



pls help me...what should i do?what is the meaning of having a doppelganger....?What if a doppelganger of yours will appear to your friends??pls help?
my friend swears up and down that he saw me driving the other day miles and miles away. he said i turned and looked right at him.

weirdest thing ever in the whole world.
maybe you really have a twin sister.. your parents wasn't able to tell you. hehe.. just kidding!



Based on what I've heard when someone sees doppleganger, something might happen to that person (the one who's being copied). Maybe accident or sickness. Just keep on praying, have faith that God won't let anything bad happen to you.What if a doppelganger of yours will appear to your friends??pls help?
My friend says it's a bad omen when ur friends see a doppelganger of urs. But its worse if u saw it. so be carefulWhat if a doppelganger of yours will appear to your friends??pls help?
LOL I'm sorry, but there is no such thing as a doppleganger in real life. That is something for video games and such. LMAO silly children, you guys need to sort fantasy from fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment