Thursday, January 26, 2012

I have a ghost story? Could this be a case of doppelganger?

This story happened to me a few months ago. It was a Monday afternoon and the students are taking their lunch. I Met one of my friends at the corridor. He is in senior high school and is part of the student government. We greeted each other and we walked up the stairs and we entered the student government office to continue our conversation. After a few moments, I went tout and left him alone at the student government office. I went up the stairs to go to the second floor. The second floor is where the classrooms are located. While I was walking at the second floor corridor. I was shocked to see that my friend, who I just left alone in the student goverment room was at the other side of the second floor corridor and he was walking towards me. It was impossible for him to be there if I just left him alone at the student government room a few moments ago because if he went out of the room, I should have seen him opening the door, but I didn't see him do that and it even if he opened the door it was impossible for him to go to the other side of the corridor at that fast a speed. I was wondering how that happened. When my friend was already near me, I asked him on how was he able to go to the other side of the corridor at that fast a speed if I just left him at the student government office a few moments ago. My friend did not answer me seriously. He just said that he has magic. I was wondering if a ghost imitated my friend, and if a ghost did which of the two is the ghost? Is the ghost the one I talked to at the student government room or the one who I saw walking at the other side of the second floor corridor?I have a ghost story? Could this be a case of doppelganger?
I think it is. I think you can see spirits, you have seen them before. I think the first encounter was the doppelganger. These things run in families, so ask if anyone in your family has seen spirits. Maybe they can explain what is happening. Sometimes when people are stressed, they get more sensitive to spirits and you have had some stress recently, so maybe that is the trigger.I have a ghost story? Could this be a case of doppelganger?
nice I actually read all of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment