Thursday, January 26, 2012

Have you survived a meeting with YOUR Doppelganger?

According to the legend - you shouldn't have.

How did you?

And as you didn't die - did your doppelganger?

Do you care?

Surely the Doppelganger had loved ones too - what about them and their grief .........

Would it be a good idea to go visit them?Have you survived a meeting with YOUR Doppelganger?
....no Lady but I am surviving the meeting with my Irish Dragon....!
~Sorry, Heatheen... I have a clue what you are on about.Have you survived a meeting with YOUR Doppelganger?
Nope, I don't have one. If I didn't have bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all.Have you survived a meeting with YOUR Doppelganger?
Thanks for reminding I must go down to my secret garden and see if we can meet up as time marches on and I don't want to get caught out on the operating table.



I'll survive as I've been reading my Anna Rice book which is all about Doppelgangers and how to survive that meeting. So I'll take my glass menagerie with me such in case.



There is one thing that bothers me though...will my doppelganger be better looking than I. I could not handle that.
I know there are at least 6 others but I have never met them.
I did, but you should see the other guy!
I have never meet mine so I really can't answer your question. I don't think I'd want to chance it. One of me is enough.
I think I am over my head here you guys are getting to deep for me first Manticore now a Doppelganger sorry better check out another site Iam gone. Seniors gone Wild
I have so far, she is so sneaky, pops up when I least expect it. Yes she is dead all right but alive in her imaginary relm. No I don't care. If she has loved ones I don't want to see them.
One of the most devastatingly morbid of all of Schubert's Lieder is the 'Doppelganger'. What is it?



I've always imagined it to be "The False Me", "The Counterfeit Self", etc.



Obviously I have been wrong. Is it the 'Alter Ego', perhaps? I might have to ask a Question.... (at last!)
I haven't found mine yet. I hope he is not an evil twin.
i have never met mine but have seen a pic of my female doppelganger. she was not to bad looking
Yes. It was weird. It wasn't just our faces, hairstyles and the fact that we were wearing almost identical dresses. It was the way she stood and her gestures. It was like looking in a mirror. We met again at a party about 10 years later and we had picked the same two piece, only she had chosen the skirt and I had chosen the trousers.
i never did but a woman i was having an affair with worked in a pub-restaurant and swore blind i was in there but i was at work
Yes I saw her once in a mirror, and she had no teeth in her mouth and I did get a wee fright.
That's me when I'm misbehavin but mostly I turn into a Manticore!
You people are really weird!!! Has everyone lost their minds? Where are the normal questions? Ask something about something that is real!
Haven't met yet -- don't plan to.

No comments:

Post a Comment