Friday, January 20, 2012

What is a doppelganger? How can I find her?

What is a doppelganger? I mean I have an idea. How can I find her (I'm a girl so im just assuming)? How is it possible? Tell me everything:)What is a doppelganger? How can I find her?
A doppelganger is your opposite, that looks exactly like you, no differences at all. The Only way to find each other is for Chaos to put you together, signifying the combination of both halves of yourself. meaning final peace and usually the end.
I don't think you want to.



Originally, doppelgangers are a sign of BAD LUCK. They're an omen. It means death is coming. I do hope that that's untrue, because I saw my mom's doppelganger a while back. It was creepy, she looked almost EXACTLY the same. (My mom is mixed and she's got freckles, very odd for one person, let alone two) and the other woman was the same size, shape, had glasses, and even had the same JACKET as my mom, hers was blue and my mother's was red. They stood in line right beside each other)



There's no way TO find her, you'll just have to run into her. Sorry, but the chances are that you won't run into her, there are billions of people on this world.What is a doppelganger? How can I find her?
Doppelganger would be your EVIL twin...to find her you would hire a detective to do it for youWhat is a doppelganger? How can I find her?
If you run into your doppelganger, it means your time is up. It's better to not even try.

No comments:

Post a Comment