Friday, January 20, 2012

My mother-in-law says I am a doppelganger of Obama. Is she making a pass at me?

Lol she means you look exactly like him. It's a German word meaning (literally) 'double-goer'.... so she's saying you're a double of him. Idk if she has the hots for you though. Find out if she thinks Obama is good looking first lol.My mother-in-law says I am a doppelganger of Obama. Is she making a pass at me?
No but I think you think everyone is in love with you... go back to your mom's basement you sick 40 year old who never had a live dateMy mother-in-law says I am a doppelganger of Obama. Is she making a pass at me?
PerhapsMy mother-in-law says I am a doppelganger of Obama. Is she making a pass at me?
My dictionary doesn't show this as a word, therefore she must want to jump your bones !

No comments:

Post a Comment