Thursday, January 26, 2012

(Magic the Gathering) I need some answers about Renegade Doppelganger.?

First does he copy cards while in the graveyard?

-I know that when he switches zones he reverts back but does he become a copy in the grave?

-If so could you bring him back by casting or returning assembling skeletons?

Second does he copy cards while in your hand?

-If so could you play Ornithopter then play Renegade Doppelgange for 0?(Magic the Gathering) I need some answers about Renegade Doppelganger.?
No, and no. His effect is only activated when he is in play.(Magic the Gathering) I need some answers about Renegade Doppelganger.?
I have left a comment in your Yahoo! Pulse profile regarding your second question.

Report Abuse

(Magic the Gathering) I need some answers about Renegade Doppelganger.?
ok so you answered my question yes my deck was MBC lol

so im going to help you

no he does not become a copy while he is in the grave he has to be active on the battle field for the ability to take place

and yes he could copy ornithopter but the doppelganger wouldn't cost 0

from the hand he still costs a u1

but you could play reassembling skeletons and him become a copy and if he dies you can regenerate

No comments:

Post a Comment