Thursday, January 26, 2012

Have you ever met your Doppelganger? If not, do you believe in them?

Any experiences to share?Have you ever met your Doppelganger? If not, do you believe in them?
Aren't you supposed to die if you see your doppelganger?!
Yep. When I was a senior in high school I started having a bunch of people come up to me and tell me that they had seen my sister. My sister at the time was 30, so I was pretty sure she wasn't at school. One day I convinced one of my friends to take me to her. Turned out she DID look just like me. The funny part was that my last name was Smith and hers was Blickendurfer. True story.Have you ever met your Doppelganger? If not, do you believe in them?
No I've never met her but I totally believe in them :)





%26amp; If you have time, I'd love to hear an opinion on this poem :



Search for questions: What do you think of my poem? ? I'm Not Bipolar



Good luck with your search, if you're searching :PHave you ever met your Doppelganger? If not, do you believe in them?
A little girl came to my house for trick or treat and she looked just like me when I was her age, everybody said so. Out of nowhere she hugged me and kised me. I never believed in things like dopplegangers before but now I do.
no, but i do believe in them, there was a guy who found loads of dopplegangers and took pictures of them all and posted them in a book.



it was on this morning a few years ago
No i haven't and i hope i never do. I heard that if you met your Doppelganger, it means that you're going to die soon. Creepy. I believe in them.
I have met two ... once in school everyone thought we were brothers .....



and once in last job same thing even though obviously we weren't they just assumed we were as looked dressed similar etc
yes i believe in them, no i haven't met mine ):
Sorry for sounding a bit thick... But what's a Doppelganger?
I have never met her yet, and i hope i never do..
I have. I tried to punch him but the mirror smashed.
don't really believe in it, no.
I've never met him, but man do I feel sorry for the guy if he really does look like me.
I believe in them, but I've never met mine.
I've never seen or met one. But i believe they exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment