Friday, January 20, 2012

Was there my doppelganger here a moment ago?

*****

“What does he mean, Camera Obscura?”

It’s Aristotle’s dark box.

“You mean a pinhole camera?”

That’s the one.

“What’s that got to do with me poem”

He wants the reader see Giotto’s Florence

as the real one, in perspective.

“You’re balmy!”



*****Was there my doppelganger here a moment ago?
"lost the words

you always wanted

to give"



I find these words touching. Some people don't want to be loved?



EDIT: I could have used the word "empty quest" too.



.
Yes, or maybe even your Poltergeist.



Camera Obscura,

We have such a scenario

Below the Cliff House

In San Francisco

It's dark inside

But for a huge white bowl

Reflects the outside

Reflects the soul

Of reality

For all to see

In what appears a most stunning 3-D

Seagulls circle endlessly

I sing in silent harmony

What do I see?

Am I really balmy?

No, my eyes do not lie.

It is trump l'oy.Was there my doppelganger here a moment ago?
Is it a Camera Oscura,

For sure a

box with a hole?

Why such a frenzy

In golden Firenze?

A picture can capture the soul.Was there my doppelganger here a moment ago?
Gee,

TD,

I just watched on TV,

"Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory,":

It was yesterday, you see,

And HE DIDN"T TELL ME...

OOPS...lol! he, he, he...



(Well, at least this non-poet made a 'phooey' rhyme, he, he, he)

Fantasy...Ecstasy...Non-Poetry

Still more than a wee bit of fun for me



Oh well, take it from where it came, LOL!

Aristotle wasn't so fussy...you see!!!
I looked through a pinhole

and the world came into focus

the camera obscura

became a magic lantern.
Your vision is clear,

even focused.

But we must tell

you're reversed!

No comments:

Post a Comment