Friday, January 20, 2012

Have you ever had an experience with a Doppelganger? If not, do you believe in them?

For those who don't know...



A Doppelganger is a ghostly double or counterpart of a living person.Have you ever had an experience with a Doppelganger? If not, do you believe in them?
I don't believe in ghostly doubles but I did used to get my hair cut at a salon where the staff always seemed very surprised that I was having them cut my hair. Then I discovered why, I booked in with a stylist I had never seen before. I was sitting in the chair reading a magazine when she came up behind me, when I looked up her face was peering at me in the mirror and we were both taken aback - even we could see we looked like twins. Turned out she was a twin and none of the other stylists could understand why I was getting them to do my hair as they thought I was the twin. Very strange - three people with the same face, skin tone, hair, body shape etc.
i once saw myself walking down the street. then i realised the building had reflective windows.Have you ever had an experience with a Doppelganger? If not, do you believe in them?
I have seen mine only once, but I've had friends say they saw one of me too. Very strange. Of course, just like most supernatural experiences, they might have been on drugs.Have you ever had an experience with a Doppelganger? If not, do you believe in them?
No,I don't believe in them!

No comments:

Post a Comment