Friday, January 20, 2012

Has anyone ever seen your doppelganger?

My boyfriend swears I was in the bathroom one morning and ran right by him ignoring his questions and went up the stairs. I was never in the bathroom, I was upstairs the whole time.Has anyone ever seen your doppelganger?
Yes. It did not see me, because if it did I would not be here writing this now. I saw it years ago. I was at Magic Mountain when I saw it. There was a show that just let out. There were all these people walking out of the show. That's when I saw it. I stopped dead in my tracks. I keep telling my self don't let it see you, just run away. I could not move. Someone bumped in to me. I came out of the shock. Right then I saw it turn to look my way. I ducked down, turned around. and started running to the exit. I never looked back. I just got in my car and went home. I know it didn't see me, or I wouldn't be here right now. I still look around in crowded places. This happened 20 years ago. I can still see it standing there. Looking around. Like it knew I was there. It was just trying to find me. Has anyone ever seen your doppelganger?
I thought a doppelganger was that little thing in the back of your throat.

No comments:

Post a Comment