Thursday, December 29, 2011

Do you believe that everybody has a doppelganger somewhere?

i read somewhere that every person is supposed to have at least 1 look-a-like in the world, and i'm inclined to believe! i quite like the thought, i'd like to meet mine! lol


how about you? do you believe everybody has someone somewhere that looks just like them?|||Yes I totally believe everyone had someone who looks exactly like them somewhere in the world, however not many people actually get the oppurtunity to find and meet them.


I myself have. I was shocked to meet someone at college who looked EXACTLY like me, I mean we could almost be twins, everyone thought we were related. But then I got an even bigger shock when I found out they had an identical twin, which means I actually have 2, the lucky person I am :)


We were very good friends in college and are still very good friends now, I am very happy to say I have met mine :)|||Oh yes and i met them too . was when i was a child 30 odd years ago , same brownie pack , i often think of them and how they are doing strange or what .|||I think cause there's 6 billion(give or take) people in the world,


we all can't have original faces.|||i found mine in a magazine and i have seen many face-twins of people i know. i believe it|||yes, we're right here together now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment