Thursday, December 29, 2011

What would you do if you had a doppelganger?

If you could control a duplicate of yourself, what would you make him/her do?|||I would run a envelope stuffing services|||If he was exactly like me in every way, i would make him go to work, college, to see my girlfriend from time to time so i can actually relax.





I would also like to see how good i am at some things so make him do something like play a sport, video game, sex etc.|||Too many cooks spoil the broth. If anything is the doppelganger of myself, I am also the doppelganger of it, I lose my individuality.|||i would put her out her misery... i keep asking about voluntary euthanasia but my GP will not comply! So if i had a doppelganger i would at least do the decent thing and put her out her misery... or maybe get her to put me out mine?! if possible!|||i would make my doppelganger hide in a closet and NEVER come out . EVER.


if there were two of me in the world i would loose my identity and uniqueness :P|||Do all the boring, obligatory chores while I focused on what I truly wanted to do.|||Learn about myself.|||Send him to surf so I could work all day.|||See above answer of Jack. Graet minds think alike!|||Yep just as jack said. However rather that just one of us working we could job share and both enjoy life.|||Send him to work so i could surf all day

No comments:

Post a Comment