Thursday, December 29, 2011

What does it mean to see someone else's doppelganger?

Is it still considered a doppelganger if the person has a different hair colour?|||The collar and cuffs should match, that's all that is important.





No one has asked to see my doppelganger for a long time, tee hee!|||I think i'm the evil twin...i have no soul. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Report Abuse


|||I don't think that it means anything - only that there are only so many permutations of a human face available to us.





A family friend came home from several weeks in Europe, with a signed photograph of my father's doppelganger. Only difference was that this guy was playing a tuba - my father can't even play spoons! LOL. But hair colour, size (my father's not exactly petite), everything was the same; even down to the fact that they both wear a "dress ring" on the same finger of the same hand.|||A doppelganger is the equivalent to an evil twin. It is like your alter ego.



No comments:

Post a Comment