Thursday, December 29, 2011

Is it possible that everyone has a doppelganger or double? Have you ever seen yours?

I was just wondering anyones opinion, because a few years ago I seen someone who look exactly like my dad while I was playing basketball at the YMCA. I would have thought it was him if he hadn't had just dropped me off up their. It jus made me think.|||Yes. I am yet to try that.|||i dont know much about the history (or mythology) of them, but arent they supposed to exist in a different dimension? and arent they supposed to be some form of demon or supernatural being? also, if you were to meet your doppelganger would the universe cease to exist? i think i have heard that before. i dont remember the science of it, but somehow the interactions of parallel realities would destroy the fabric of time and space that exists in our minds and we would not be able to handle the consequences of it. maybe we would outgrow this existence we have come to know through the revelation of another one.|||I think most people do. im not sure bt mine is either taylor swift or kirsten dunst (yuck.) when people tell me i look like kirsten dunst, i take offense to it.|||Yeah i have. And yes, i am black.

No comments:

Post a Comment