Thursday, December 29, 2011

I know that a doppelganger is known for the evil twin and it is paranormal?

So if I am evil does that mean my doppelganger would have to be good. I am going to kill my doppel ganger even if I see it which is pretty stupid because I don't know how I would die|||German origin. Old myth was that a doppelganger was an exact duplicate of you and that when you saw one your death was near, for as the doppelganger grew stronger and absorbed your personality traits, it would replace. Generally, they were considered evil.|||As a strong believer in the paranormal i do not believe a doppelganger is paranormal. It is just another human that looks alike to you. I agree though, it would be quite strange if you were walking down the street and you see yourself.|||No, the doppelganger is always the evil one. Have you considered the possibility that you might be the doppelganger, and he is the real person?|||Depends on the culture. Most of the time exact doubles are supposed to be omens of death or otherwise bad luck (German Doppleganger, Irish fetch). In Judaic folklore seeing a double is actually good luck.|||The doppelganger is neither paranormal, nor the opposite of you. It's merely someone that looks like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment