Thursday, December 29, 2011

What do religious people think of the term Doppelganger?

It's an old belief that everyone has a duplicate, possibly evil twin out there. If you see your doppelganger it means you're going to die or something terrible is going to happen. Kinda freaky, makes me paranoid. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dopplegange鈥?/a>|||I have met mine. Unfortunatly he seems to have been my good twin.|||well as a student of jungian psychology I like the term|||I don't believe in those things. I think people have created those things to explain way things that happen to them|||I think I'm the evil one. I'm sure I have a cute, innocent doppelganger somewhere.|||no|||This is not Biblical.|||Sounds like a group of people that work on radar sites. Last time I saw one, none of them looked like me, so I guess I am safe...........|||My evil twin will has a goatee.|||Ha ha. Yeah, right. There are people in the world who believe this. There are people who may look like you, but that doesn't mean they are your evil twin. Maybe you are their evil twin? Just kidding. It is Absolute none sense. We have enough evil in ourselves, we don't need a doppelganger to be evil for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment