Thursday, December 29, 2011

What famous person is your doppelganger?

I like to get a picture of what my fellow politics people look like. People say I resemble Charlize Theron.|||I never put much thought into it, although my grandmother did tell me that I was the spitting image of a sea urchin. That said... she was living in an assisted living facility.|||They're of course better looking than I, but I'm told I have a resemblance to Ralph Fiennes and to a lesser extent Edward Norton.|||You might resemble Charlize Theron in her movie where she played the Serial Killer.|||Hmm, I look like Obama. (i did come out of my mothers a s s h o l e you know : )











YOU JUST GOT PWNED BY WHO? ME~!|||I get Sandra Bullock a lot, and I used to get Demi Moore.





Ruth, you must be pretty!





Enormous, LOL.|||Daryl Hannah.|||Angelina Jolie - wishful thinking lol|||Probably Daniel Erlandsson the drummer for Arch enemy|||you really that ugly|||I'm three ft tall with lots of brown fur like my twin brother Smokey.

No comments:

Post a Comment