Thursday, December 29, 2011

I found a doppelganger of mine, what is the likelyhood that we share as much DNA as closer relatives?

Cousins or even siblings? I'm talking this person and I could be twins and easily pass as siblings. Looks more like me than my own siblings. Their parents look like they could easily be my parents and vice versa.|||This is sort of a meaningless question, because the only way to answer is to know why they look so similar to you. The odds of this happening through random chance are so small that it's like asking "Do unicorns have purple horns or green ones?"|||go to www.ghstadventures.com/Doppelg鈥?br>

Doppelganger are like a doubble you but in sprit form and ledgen has it that if you come in contac (face to face) with your Doppelganger you will die so basically a Doppelganger is a dobble of you that walks amoungs you and if you see it youll die. thanks!

Report Abuse


|||and what im sayn is the Doppelganger


had no DNA(:

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment