Thursday, December 29, 2011

How can you fight a doppelganger.?

Recently, people say that they see me hanging around a certain place, where in fact im somewhere else. This is really disturbing me and i want to know how am i going to kill or make "the" doppelganger stop.|||I bet a lot of your friend have cell phones.I'll also bet they have cameras built right into them.I can't think of one reason you haven't had them send you a picture. Well,actually I can but why point out the obvious.


You can fight a doppleganger using sage and mineral water.That's as good an answer as any.|||There are many ways to do this.


1) Learn Kung Fu and carry nun-chucks under your shirt tucked into the back of your pants like Bruce Lee.


2) Carry the following implements of murder, A revolver, a rope, a candlestick, a lead pipe, a wrench, and a knife. If the cops ask, just say the butler did it in the kitchen.


3) Don't be so disturbed by the fact that there is someone who kind of resembles you, then you won't have to fight.





Personally, I would go with number 3.|||First of all, a "Twin" can be astrological, as in someone being born around the same time you were, and live in the same area. They can look so much like you that some believe they are your twin! I do not believe in Killing anything at all, so I advise you to stop thinking this way, or see a psychiatrist. Just tell people that they are mistaken.





Sincerely, BJ|||you should consider that maybe you have somebody who really resembles you, me and my friends make comparisons to people we know all the time, some are eerily identical but it doesnt mean theyre a doppleganger. if you believe it is go look for it, supposedly if you see yours it means you might die or get really sick soon.|||mine eventually just stopped showin up.





idk. perhaps pray.|||Change your hairstyle. That way you will no longer resemble these other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment