Thursday, December 29, 2011

Would it be in bad taste to use Anne Frank as my facebook doppelganger pic?

I don't think so, but I'm pretty sure it's debatable.|||I don't think so, depending on the tone you use. And from your question, I don't that's going to be a problem.





Hope that helps.|||it ok|||Go to http://celebritydoppelganger.blogspot(DOT)com To which celeb you look like.


This is by far the best and fastest generator I've come accross. %26lt;3|||Why would you question it? If you were to ask about Hitler, then yes. Miss Frank did nothing wrong. Miss Frank is a legend. What she went through, no normal being can comprehend. I think it would be a testimony to her and her family for you to use it. All the doppelganger pics I have had friends post have only been celebrities. There is nothing debatable about it. If you were a German Nazi freak {and for the backlash on this, am 95% German} then yea, there is an issue. I think it would be in highly great taste and very thoughtful for you to use her pic. To hell what ignorant people think if they object. And if your friends give you hell .... Keep the pic up and if they play any application on FB, they will be dealt with in the most lovingly fashion that the app allows, which isn't always good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment